Saturday, March 19, 2016

zahidatul .

Haiiii . Zahidatul who is the person I love at the hostel . She always have when I need her . I think half of the student at the hostel know that we're closed . I love zahidatul very much . I already thought she like my own sister . I think she is the person who know all of my secret . I'm very sad when she was down . I cannot look she in a sad . She also have many problem ,she always story to me that she had a problem . Opss . I'm forget to introduce you all about zahidatul . Wan nur zahidatul akmal bin wan mohd zahid which is form four, young a year only with me . She is spectacles girl . She is very cute . Hahaha . Okay stop talking about his character . i always come to her dorm and telling she many story . She always down with her studies. Sometime she will be annoying with the naughty attitude with come pull my headscarf . Sometime she make me stress but how can I want to be angry with her , because the small matter . So the safe way is only forgive her . Simple right . I think is forgive someone is better than we take in our heart . It is only make our heart hurt . Am I right ? . That all from me . Appreciate person that love yourself because not all can accept our attitude . One more thing not all person like our self. Okay . Bye . Assalamualaikum .

No comments:

Post a Comment