Wednesday, March 16, 2016
One month
Hye. One month I stayed at the hostel . Many problem that hostel's student had . We also had a kolokium perdana with form six as facilitator . After a week , all of student had a examonation . I'm very scared for waiting my result . I'm already get result of English test . I'm very dispointed with my marks . I don't know how to said to my fater . I'm fell so guilty with my parents . I should do my best for my exam but I don't know why I'm so stressed on examination . I had a problem with few form five student . They fight because of me . I'm fell not comfortable with them anymore . So I take effort with be a lifeless person with not always to be with them . I think that is very a good way for make they always be in a good condition but i'mvery sad actually . See , who can left the person that we already make she as sister . Who is always with me , when I'm sad she always be on my side , when I'm happy , she also happy . Who can left the person that we loved .I'm very down with this problem . Until now this problem is not settled yet . But it's okay . I can handle it . Hahaha . Just take it as a positive thing . Okay that's all from me . Bye .thank you for reading. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment