Saturday, March 19, 2016

My hero

My hero is not superman , bat man , power ranges or ultra man but my hero is
my father . Mohd Ayub Khan who is my king in my heart . He is 48  years old . He have mix blood of Pakistan .I'm very scared with my father when he is not in mood . He already tell us (our sibling ) he want us to get excellent in study not because when to give back to he but for our future actually . Now our world , want to be a rich life is very hard whant to search money ,must be a hardworking . I always remind what my father said . He want we(sibling ) have a excellent and the best for our life and our future . When , I'm 7year's old . My father be a ustaz for taught tudent for read Quran . He had many of student . All student scared with my father because the moustache look like very angry person .but now he already not taught student read Quran . My father is very strict about Islam . He always want to see us prayed together , reading Qur'an (tadarus) . He always woke up in early morning. He is very kind hearted person . He like cats . In our house  other is so many cats . He loves cats .  because of that my father always have with me . Because we have a same hobby and we loves cat . i love my father very much . I will miss he when I'm in hostel . thanks for reading . That all from me . Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment