Tuesday, February 9, 2016

feedback for Sister Keeper

Hyeee . For today I'll write about the movie that I already watched at the hostel with teacherBAzla and all form five student . The movie is do sad . It is about family rrelationship which have the parent and three sibling . The sister have a leukemia ,the small brother have problem with cannot reading  and anything else . Next, these only perfect daughter that I think ,do not have problem .

             Out of the blue ,the sister was couple with one man that who also have a leukemia disease. They so closed . The man give sister  happiness and like they won't die . But after a few month , the man was died . It makes sister so sad. She felt like to died too .hahahaha

             Sister also have  Kidney disease . It make she felt so sad . Their parent hope that their daughter can give one kidney for her sister but she don't want .

p/s : teacher I'm sorry because I already sleep before the movie was finish . I'm so sorry . So I don't know what happen actually .

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahha..why did you sleep? Were the parents fair to all their children?

    ReplyDelete