Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Petra

Hyee, dear reader. What can I said is Petra is something rare that the school don't have a field but they all active in sport . What is the rare thing right . When first time I came to this school that my aunt was make register me to this school , she tell me that this school have a bad history that have one person was died because of bullying case at the boy hostel . I'm feel so scared but k don't take it as a point for me to judge this school . What is the best thing at Petra is there are many sporting student . So I fell comfortable to stayed  at this school .

     
 Now , I'm already form five . What I want to story here is about Syue Adam which is my dorm mate, class mate , desk mate . So anywhere I'm go I will see her cute face. Hahahah . Syue is rare person that first time I know she ,she was a arrogant person . Hahahah . Lastly , I know that she is nice and kind hearted person . Here I want to story about Syue attitude which is very anoyying , I always fight with her for getting bath . Sometime I don't want to take bath first but she also don't want to take bath . From the small and thing we can be fight . Hahahah . Syue is a secret person that she is very hard to tell anybody what is the problem that she had . It very hard to me for communication with she when he don't have mood . It's normal thing for women do not have mood but she is rare . It is only for a moment that she don't have mood . Hard for me to see syue crying .

      I'm feel so comfortable with syue . Hopefully she can be success in the SPM with me . Hahaha . From this story , what I want to say is don't judge book by it cover . Because we don't know what have in the book . So we must appreciate our friend that have in front us .


1 comment: