The memory that I can't forget is I must moved to another school .You know what , I know the news that I must moved to another school when my birthday . My mother and father came to see me and took me for outing . They bring me to secret recipe and buy me a chocolate cake and buy me a favorite food which is Nasi Goreng Kampung . I'm feel so happy for a while . After that my parent stop the car at the side of the road , they want to talked seriously , I'm fell duppp dappp . My mother said "Are you sure you want to stayed atthis school" . "Of course " I answered it . After that they keep quiet and they send me back to hostel . At the gate , my father said "you must moved from this school , I already register you for a new school " . I'm feel like wuhaaaaaaa . I'm crying for a moment .
I straight go to my dorm . My friend all ask me why i'm crying but i'm bring a big cake . I don't know how to explain to all my friend . I'm still crying . After that , all my freind who closed with me came to my dorm for celebrate my birthday . They all asked me why i'm still crying . "I must moved from this school " A few minute they all keep quite . After that I said "okay let's enjoy this cake " I cut the cake . And all of them are crying and then we hugging in long time . I'm so sad . I don't know what to do .
I have one week to happy happy with them . Every day I'm crying . My eyes look so hard with a big eye bag . When I'm came to school , all my friend asking me why with my eyes . Now , I miss they all very much . They all is the best best friend that I had . Until now I can't accept that hi already moved to the new school . Anything happen we must straight forward for make our life being success . From this I know all my mistake effort everyone . So I'm regret with what is happen . Now I'm must do the best for my SPM for make my parent trust with me .
I hope you'd be happy in smadklana as much as you were happy in your previous school. :)
ReplyDelete