Happy Eid Mubarak . I'm so sorry for my wrong . To many problem that I have do . I'm so sorry . in my opinion syawal is not the time that we can get apologize from other. we must straight to say sorry when we have make wrong because we don't know when we die right ? I know it hard for say sorry because sometime we are not wrong but why we must say sorry because the person who give apologize s more good than the person want apologize . we must ourself for not doing too many mistakes and make person don't like us . don't!
we must make people feel happy when be around us . don't make other people disgust with you .in my opinion the person who make too many problem just like lack of love because they want other people talk about them and want others see what they doing in 24 hours . hahaah we already ahead and do not talk about eid Mubarak . hahaha . let's talk about my preparation for celebrate syawal . in 29 ramadhan . I'm already start busy with make many preparation such as install the new curtains, create a baked cake ,weaving two basket of diamond and we also make lamp post for making our village look rousing .we also install flashing lights flicker and it is so nice .in the night . we are going to the uptown for getting too many sale . there are to cheap . it is good for the person who have a low budget to celebrate raya !
at our village we had takbir house to house , my grandmother house is the last house ,. so we need to wait for a long time for the person give takbir . in the crack of dawn ,we get into the new cloth and get ready for the pray aidilfitri . before we get pray aidilfitri, our family had a greetings and apologize with other family and we had gather at the living room for read a prayer to get divine blessings . after we get pray aidilfitri , we visiting other house and sometime I,m getting duit raya . that's all from . happy eid Mubarak may Allah bless us .

No comments:
Post a Comment