Friday, January 29, 2016
About me
Haiiii . Enjoy reading my blog ! My name is Nur Izza Fadhilah can call me izza fadh . First time i make a blog . This is first experience i writting blog .I'm 17 years old . I'm SPM candidate .haha . I must take many efforts for being success in my examination . I already make my parent dispointed with my result. I'm must make my parent trust me that i can do my SPM .Hopefully . As proverb say , we can't make an omelette without egg . I'm study at Sekolah Menengah Agama Klana Petra Ma'amor at Ampangan . I'm was moved to Petra last year . I'm very missed all my friend at the old school . I was born at Petaling Jaya on 2nd March 1999.My hometown at Tambak paya Melaka .I stay at Selangor .My hobby is sleeping in a heaven . I have three sibling which is my brother ,me and my little brother . My brother name's is Nur Zul helme , He study at University Sains Malaysia at Nilai. He is 22 years old . My little brother is Nur Zul Fairi Syakir . He study at Tahfiz Pulau Besar . He is 15 years old who is PT3 candidate . My father name is Mohd ayub Khan which is work as assistant manager at the one company that i don't know the name of company . I love my father . he is my hero . he always have when i'm sad or happy. My mother name is Anizah who is always help me when i'm tired . They are too nice with me . I love them too much . i don't know how can i toward in my life without them. i can't imagine that i don't have them . okay only this from me . thanks for reading . :0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Actually the proverb is, 'You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs' :)
ReplyDeleteOh okay thank you teacher
ReplyDelete